The overall goal of KCDA is to transform communities through production of Quality coffee, raising awareness, collective visioning and training towards economic prosperity.
A sustainable Coffee Value Chain, profiting Farmers for sustainable livelihoods and market satisfaction for socio-economic transformation
Establishing a sustainable market driven system of coffee Farmers and Coffee Farmer Organizations which are empowered to increase their household incomes and food secure through enhanced entrepreneurship and innovation
Our Strategic objectives,
- To promote Quality Coffee production
- To promote food and Nutrition security through increased agricultural production.
- To promote climate change adoption and mitigation through environmental protection awareness policies, advocacy to create awareness to preservation of swamps, tree planting and better farming methods.
- To carry out research, advocacy and general consulting services on agriculture, education, health, business management and agricultural research at different levels.
- Simplify and disseminate information on laws, Budget and human rights, citizen responsibility and government programs for proper accountability and equal access to public service and development opportunities;
- Farmer Centered
- Team work
KCDA accepts Internships and Volunteering.
KCDA accepts volunteers in arears of Agriculture promotion, Education and good governance.